The National Test Agency will conduct the JEE Main 2020 for selecting the candidates for admission to top engineering colleges in India like IIT’s, NIT’s, GGTI’s, etc. Also, JEE Main is the qualifying exam for appearing in JEE Advanced, which selects students for admission to 23 IIT’s in India. The dates of JEE Main 2020 has been released. NTA is going to conduct the Online Entrance Test from 6th to 11th January 2020. All the candidates who have submitted the JEE Mainl Application Form 2020 are eligible to sit for the entrance exam.
The candidates have to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for sitting in the entrance test. No candidates will be allowed to enter the test center without the printed admit card. Candidates need to download the admit card from 6th Decemeber 2019. JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 will be available only through Online Mode. The candidates need to visit the official website of JEE Main (jeemain.nic.in). The NTA conducts the JEE Main Entrance exam twice every year. The first session of JEE Main is in the month of January(6th to 11th ) and the second session is in the month of April (3rd to 9th ) fro the academic year 2020-21.
JEE Main 2020 Important Dates
Now, let us look at a few important dates for JEE Main 2020. The NTA has released the official dates for Joint Entrance Examination Main 2020 on its official website. The applicants must visit the official website of the NTA to check the important dates. However, for the sake of the candidates we are giving the list of important dates for JEE Main 2020 in the table given below:
|Examination||JEE Main January 2020 Dates||JEE Main April 2020 Dates|
|JEE Main Registration Dates||3rd September 2019||7th February 2020|
|Last Date To Fill JEE Main Application Form||30th September 2019||7th March 2020|
|JEE Main Admit Card||6th December 2019||16th March 2020|
|JEE Main Exam Dates||6th to 11th January 2020||3rd to 9th April 2020|
|JEE Main Result||31st January 2020||30th April 2020|
How To Download JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020?
The National Testing Agency will release the JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket for the January session exam. The Admit card will be available from 6th December 2019. The aspirants can download the admit card only through Online mode. They must follow the below-given steps to download the JEE Main Hall Ticket successfully:
- Initially the candidates have to visit the official website of JEE Main i.e (nic.in).
- After that they must click on the link “Download Admit Card” and follow the steps further.
- Now a new page opens and its shows two options to download the Hall Ticket
- Option 1: Through application number and password
- Option 2: Through application number and date of birth
- Candidates can choose any of the above options to download the admit card.
- For Option 1 candidates have to enter their Application Number and Password that was entered during the Registration process.
- For Option 2 candidates must enter their Application Number and Date of Birth as given on the documents of the candidate.
- After choosing any one of the options, candidates have to click on “Print Admit Card” option.
- As soon as one clicks on this button, the JEE Main 2020 Admit card gets displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates can take multiple copies of the admit card for future reference.
What To Do in Case of Any Discrepancy in the Admit Card?
After downloading the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 January candidates must verify carefully all the details printed on the admit card. It is very important to verify all the details if they are printed correctly. The applicants must especially check the personal details and the Date of Birth in the hall ticket. If there is any misprint or any mistake in the details of the candidate, they must immediately contact the Helpline Numbers of NTA or the Office of Joint Entrance Examinations. They must get the details corrected on the Hall Ticket before the Entrance Exam. The candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall with any incorrect details. In all such cases, the application of the candidate may get cancelled. Therefore, it is very important to verify the JEE Main April 2020 Admit Card after downloading it from the official website.
Helpline Number – +91-7703859909 ; +91-8076535482
Email ID – email@example.com
Details Given on JEE Main January Admit Card
The Admit Card acts as a proof of the candidates and allows them to enter the examination hall. The JEE Engineering Admit Card 2020 carries personal details of the candidates as well as the important instructions for the candidates. Here are a few important details imprinted on the Hall Ticket of JEE Main 2020:
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Paper for which appearing
- Application Number
- Exam Centre Name
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Exam Centre Address
- Timing of Exam
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Candidate’s parent signature
Documents To Be Carried Along With JEE Main Admit Card
The applicants must carry the printed copy of the JEE Main Admit Card April 2020 along with them on the day of the exam. The admit card must not be torn or any kind of mark should not be present in the hall ticket. In case if a candidate is not carrying a valid admit card with them, then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Also, the candidates have to carry a few other documents along with the JEE Main Hall Ticket. The invigilators may ask for an identity proof from the candidates to verify the identity of the applicant. Here are a list of few other documents from which a candidate can carry any one of these:
- PAN card
- 2 Passport Size Photo the one uploaded in the JEE Main Application Form
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Aadhaar Enrolment No
- Ration Card PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The candidates must check the examination venue and try to visit the exam centre a day before the test.
- They must not carry any object which is restricted from the entry in the examination hall.
- The applicants must read all the instructions very carefully on the admit card before appearing for the exam.
- Candidates must not indulge in any kind of unfair means during the examination.
- They must follow the dress code as mentioned in the instructions leaflet
- The applicants must reach the Examination Centre before the scheduled time.
- They must not argue or misbehave with the invigilator. In all such cases the defaulters may be debarred from appearing in the entrance exam.